We offer same day and next day rush repairs for those who need their devices back as soon as possible.
Have you noticed your computer has slowed down significantly? Are unwanted ads and pop-ups cluttering your screen? Your computer may be infected with viruses. Our techs at PC Quest have the expertise and tools to get your devices clean again and running smoothly.
- PRICING FOR SERVICES
- $50.00 deposit (goes towards your final bill)
- $99.99 virus removal
- $79.99 tune-up
- Special: Tune-up + virus removal $129.99. ($50 savings!)
- ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
- Trend Micro Endpoint Protection, includes Premium White-Glove installation and updates!
- $74.99 annually
How did my computer get a virus?
There are several ways your computer could have contracted a virus. Viruses can enter when infected programs or pirated music/movie are downloaded or installed on your computer, through links or attachments in emails, or clicking on infected pop-up windows.
How can I avoid getting viruses in the future?
The best way to avoid getting viruses is to install an anti-virus software that will protect your computer against these threats. Other best practices to prevent an infection include thinking before you click. If a website provides pirated material, avoid it. If you get an email attachment from somebody you don’t know, do not open it. If you get an unsolicited email, do not click the links within the email. Scan files you have to download from the internet before you run them (a good anti-virus software should do this automatically, but double check it is being done).
How do I know if my computer has a virus?
Here are some signs you can look for if you think your computer may be infected with a virus:
- Frequent and unexpected pop-up windows
- Slow to start up. Slow performance all around.
- Missing or encrypted files.
- Program crashes and odd error messages.
- Your contacts start receiving messages from your accounts that you did not send.
If you’re experiencing one or more of these symptoms, bring your computer in and we would be happy to take a look for you.